I am a self-taught artist. I do not have any specialised training in art, but I have two higher educations in other areas. For several years I successfully worked and built a career in other areas, in large companies. I always felt that creativity was a part of me and it would be the way forward. Despite the fact that I painted throughout my life, I decided that drawing is my favourite type of art since 2015. Since that time I have been active in creative activity, teaching, participating in exhibitions and projects. My favourite themes are urban and marine landscape. Inspired by travel, photography.
Brief creative biography:
- Since 2006 I’ve been working in graphics techniques: coal, pencil, and pastel.
- .From 2012 to the present time I am engaged in the development and creation of jewellery from silver and copper with natural stones under my own brand.
- .From 2014 I have chosen the direction of watercolour painting.
- .I have participated in numerous creative projects in Russia and Slovenia.
- .Since 2015 I have been teaching master classes on watercolours
- .The paintings are in private collections in Slovenia, the Netherlands, America, Ukraine and Russia
FaceBook: Anastasia Kustova
2Need at least 3 ratings