Midnight Oil Review
Kahn Morbee completes the sentences.
- Being Kahn Morbee is crazy busy, but I feel very lucky to do what I love.
- Going solo is both terrifying and exhilarating.
- Collaborating with Karen Zoid was an amazing experience that turned into a massive journey and hopefully a lifelong friendship.
- A Girl named Paris is about a story I heard about Jimi Hendrix where he named his various lovers around the world according to the city they were from.
- Bringing out my 2nd solo album has been awesome, I got to work with and collaborate with a bunch of amazing musos.
- A Noise in the void is similar to there’s much noise in silence.
- My future plans family, friends, music.
- Working on The Voice has been a great experience and PS, I won both seasons 🙂
- My inspirations come from the experience and observation of the human journey.
- I look up to artists, all of them, anyone brave enough to create, regardless of ability, I salute them.
- My advice for upcoming artists, keep creating, stay in love with art, art is the pursuit of fuelling your passion not the pursuit of fame and fortune.
- My favourite place in the world is home.
- Being famous is irrelevant, satisfying your soul is always the primary objective.
- Being recognised locally and internationally allows me to be in the business I’m in.
- The difference between singing in a band and going solo is different, BUT I love both.
- My love for music will never die.
Social Media:1Need at least 3 ratings